Monday, October 12, 2015

Autumn at the Oregon Coast




Hello, again!

My best friend, Lacey, and I traveled to the Oregon coast town of Cannon Beach to enjoy the rainy and windy weather of the coast in autumn! It was absolutely beautiful. Despite my ears freezing off, I had an amazing time.



Isn’t she beautiful? I initially dragged Lacey along with me to help take some outfit post photos for this blog. The mixture of wind and rain and my hair and laughter made it almost impossible for us to keep straight faces. It was so much fun!




I thought lots of layers would definitely help in this ridiculous weather, so I opted for a huge wrap scarf and a big, canvas Anorak jacket to keep my nice and cozy! I also really love the look of skinny jeans tucked into fluffy socks like these glittery grey ones. And I couldn’t leave the house without my combat boots to keep my feet warm and guard against the sand! Despite the freezing rain soaking my coat and pants, I actually managed to stay pretty warm! I just wish I’d remembered gloves and ear muffs! It was really, really cold!



After traipsing around the beach with our oversized, polka dot bubble umbrella, Lacey and I walked around the little shops along Hemlock St. It was a wonderful day, and I can’t wait to do it again soon!

Have you ever been to the Oregon coast? What was your favorite thing to do there? Let me know in the comments below! Or tag me on social media!!!

xo
Amanda Jean


P.s. - Stay tuned! Wednesday is my next Halloween makeup look!!! I’m really excited about this one!!!
---
What I wore for a “typical” Autumn day at the Oregon Coast:

No comments:

Post a Comment