Monday, January 4, 2016

-- 2016 --

Happy 2016!!!

This year (and all years in the foreseeable future), I plan to:

- Exercise my language skills.

- Work out the kinks in my art skills.

- Begin crafting and DIYing like a Pinterest pro.

- Sing more. Play more.

- Become a plant-mom, and maybe prove I can raise a living thing too. (Like a goldfish)

- Perfect the housewifery skills of cooking and organization. 

- Explore Oregon and all this beautiful state has to offer me.

- Learn to use social media in ways that benefit myself and the blog.

- Practice a healthy routine to get enough sleep, exercise, and nutrients.

- Travel, travel, travel! See the world!

- Most importantly, be confident. Have confidence in myself, in my body, in my skills, in my mind. Flaunt my confidence, and stay confident for the years to come.

I’m so ready for this year. I’m excited to accomplish everything I’ve been hoping for. I’m enthusiastic about the positive changes I’ll be making in my life. 

And, as always, I’m so grateful for all of your love and support. What are your plans for this new year? Are there any skills you would like to exercise?

Please follow along as I meet my goals, and I hope you choose to experience new things with me!!!

Thanks so much for stopping in, and I’ll definitely speak to you again soon!
xo
-Amanda Jean


P.s. - Please check back in Wednesday for a very exciting post about a new me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment